Sunday, April 10, 2011

Investigative Reporting

Your goon didn't know anything.

Your guy met me at the ugly peice of modern art in his dumb mask. I mean, Green Goblin? Are you trying to look like a retard or what.

"Farfarello, right?" I said.

"Indeed that is my name." He said, bowing mockingly.

"What do you have for me. I don't have all day."

"Patience dear boy-"

Then I punched him in the face as hard as I could. His plastic mask making a delightful warping sound.

I slammed him against the art-statue thing. "Listen you little shit. I don't have time for your theatrical bullshit. What do you know?"

"I know nothing the Master-"

I kicked him in the groin, then put the heel of my sneaked into his ballsack.

"Fuck your Master. What you got for me."

He laughed and laughed even as I stomped down, twice.

I was starting to lose my shit.

So I ripped off his mask.

I recognized the guy, from my brother's facebook photos.

"James." I spat.

"Hey man" he said.


I looted his pockets and left him there, laughing on the ground.

He had my brother's wallet.

His room key.

and a phone, not Slice's.

I'm going through the phone today, and I'm going to take this up a step.

I'll be pretending to be Slice in his Dorm while I investigate.

9 comments:

  1. Unlike my brother I do not tolerate Theatrical Bullshit. Also I am not a Goddamed Pansy.

    Unlike most of you I am a trained fighter. MMA for 4 years. I plan to go into Law Enforcement after college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. I did not see that coming. Oh well, this was exactly what we needed from you Benny Boy. I can tell you are going to be great fun for us. When we find your brother and off him, we'll send him your regards.
    Thanks for Playing Benny Boy.
    Oh... and I have no idea where he is or where he went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless the Martial Arts. Works the mind, works the body, works over the other guy's body. ~_^

    Welcome to hell, kid. Try to enjoy your stay as best you can, it only gets hotter from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Slice was missing. Oh I am so sorry. I've been...preoccupied with my own troubles. I've been skimming over the past few posts. You've made the decision to jump down the rabbit hole, therefore I'll tell you that while I wish you hadn't since you're already here, I'll help you if I can. Slice and I weren't close friends, but he was always sweet and kind to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well at least you know how to fight. Since you are bound and determined to go head long into danger with out further thought to your own future I suppose I will attempt to help you in your venture. Let me know if I can be of any use in helping you locate Slice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kay: I ain't jumping down any holes. I'm just trying to find my brother. I don't believe in this stuff, sorry.

    At the same time I read your blog, and...Jesus. I'm sorry. Slice would've wanted to help you. I'm sure.

    @Naomi: If I need you I'll let you know. But I don't think it's really that bad. If this clown is what he has to offer, it'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well if I would have known you were not as level-headed as your dear brother, we would have sent someone else. I would go meet you myself but I have things to do, ya know? Your brother is low on my priority list. I will probably kill him if I see him again. Or torture him a while. Depends on my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But hey, at least Morningstar's opting for honesty now. That's a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete