Friday, March 25, 2011

Zero is back

no one stays dead forever

none of us will

tonight I will beat my answers out of James if I have to.

----

Got called from the shop. $250 repair job. Broken hard drive. No Running anytime soon, and posts will be more infrequent.

But this also means all of Plaster's images are gone.

----


She would run her fingers along my chest, her nails leaving tiny lines of pain, a good pain that let me know life was real, that she was more then a dream. She would have her lips, those dark red lips against my ear, murmuring what she was going to do later as I would try to type a post, as I would try to do work. I will never forget the moment our game changed.


Her murmurs became lower and lower until I could

just


barely

hear her words 


she whispered in one breath into my ear "iloveyou"

and before I realized and was able to react


kissed me tenderly. Her first kiss that wasn't an attack.


I would later learn this was her first day of raging at the commenters on the internet.

And it was the day everything fell apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment