Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Three Hours, ninteen miuntes I am meeting Morningstar for a nice Seafood Dinner.

Legal Seafoods. The one near the water. I'm going to have some Chowder.

I hear that He wants me to kill him. I'm going to have a talk, eat some seafood.

I don't ever want to kill again.

He's going to need a great reason.

Yeah, I broadcast the date time and location of my meeting. Oooh, spooky!!!

Our enemy is an all-powerful, all seeing abomination. I doubt he couldn't find us if he wanted to. There's no point in hiding my intentions.

I don't care if I die anymore. But no one else can die. Not anymore.

I broke  Justice on my own knee. Set it on fire.


I'm going to be unarmed.


It doesn't matter.

I was a boxer, once, you know. I trained. I was an infighter.

Those hands I trained...

6 comments:

  1. Fun Fun Fun. Shame about the not killing thing. That would make things more... Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it Slice. I've been where you are. I know that scene from Gurren Lagann that you're using as you're background. I know what you're thinking right now. You've got death on the mind, and it ISN'T worth it. I ended up getting a second chance, and almost nobody gets one of those. You're trying to commit an elaborate suicide.

    Don't give up. Don't let them kill you. Just walk away, get your head together, come back when you're ready. You won't do any good like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got nothing to say, buddy, except...

    Make your life count.

    Stay safe.

    -Kaiju, Founder of NAPPA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give him the comfort of death. He doesn't deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And by the by, Nil and Shark made off with my Blog. Please ignore all freaky comments, from those two idiots.

    ReplyDelete