Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's over

We have finished what we started.
http://searchandreveal.blogspot.com/2011/03/confession-and-success.html

Alone is dead, though not by my hand. We left all we encountered on the way alive, and once alone was dead, the proxies in the area have mostly scattered.

My part in this is over. Ron is alive.

As for me, I'm heading back to college. I have dead to bury, a mind to sort out. Plans to make.

Getting Ron out was what kept me going. I couldn't tell anyone.

But now, the battle of Boston is over. The Boston crew is no more.

I don't know where we go from here. I don't think I have the heart to be a fighter anymore.

I'm going back to testing. I have a lot to understand.

3 comments:

  1. I had actually siispected as much. Do what you need to clear your head. He will return to cause you more harm now that you've directly and successfully helped interfere in His affairs, though. Be ready when the storm comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heal up, and try to find peace. It's difficult to find, and nearly impossible to keep, but you need to try.

    Good luck. Glad to see you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be well, Slice, and thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete