Thursday, March 24, 2011

im ok

can't talk more right now a lot on my mind plans being made

all parts for the flamethrower purchased but I dont know if I can produce enough flame

I'm close to a breakthrough on the Gwen front James knows something he's been drawing the symbol I saw his sketchpad when he was packing a bowl earlier

he has at least one page covered in the symbol. Maybe more.


My laptop is having troubles again. I'm suspecting foul play.

---------------

She used to sing a lullaby to me, some nights. She would breathe the lyrics into my ear as I slept beside her.

"Alas, my love you do me wrong, to cast me out discourteously..."

I would close my eyes and fall asleep in her arms. I was never more happy.

1 comment:

  1. Careful. You're on tricky ground. Stay frosty, if they know your onto James, they might have a few surprises prepped.

    ReplyDelete