Friday, February 18, 2011

The thing you must realize about Boston is that it is America's biggest small city.

It is a town that has been around and been country since 1630. It was also one of the primary places of the Irish immigration movement.

Boston has always been a city that clings to the past. Boston hates change, you see. But even though it does, it's a city of principles.

Though forget driving in this city.

I've loved this city for years...and I don't want this to be his nest.

---

I'm in the Boston Public Library today. I got off my bus yesterday. Ava's Mom seemed nice, though we didn't talk too much.

The Plan is to find Ron, and If I can get him out of Boston. Subplan involves finding the nest of operations here and breaking it.

I hear Liam and YG are in the city too. If you guys wanna join me, I'll be here most of the day.


----

I read Her letter. She's not on his side. But if she isn't, why is she messing with me?

2 comments:

  1. Slice, did you ever show up at the library? I've been here for an hour and a half. I showed up just before three and found the place in order but empty. You don't answer when I call you. Did something happen?

    Why is this place so empty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sickishly ostentatious.

    win now stUn anoRak.

    ReplyDelete