Monday, February 14, 2011

Experiment Analysis and Future Experiements

Well, I've determined two things from the LSD experiment.

LSD had some effect, I think. Perhaps it was too low of a dose, or perhaps his alien physiology made it do something different to him. I don't think it hurt him but I don't think he liked it either.

I saw him today. Smiled, waved and kept walking. He followed me to my Existential Philosophy class at a distance, seemingly trying to hide or something? If standing behind bushes and near trees is hiding.

I have more plans in store to try to answer some questions.

1) Does Slendy eat?

Does he have a mouth?

We get conflicting reports on the existence of a hidden mouth.

So I'm going to hang a raw ham outside my window and see what happens, next time He's out there.

If he does consume things, this opens a whole new avenue of exploration to me.


And even if he doesnt eat, but has a physical mouth...

there are other avenues of exploration.

--------------
Valentiunes Day! Maybe I'll get Him a rose, make a card.

"Roses are Red Violets are blue Let me keep my intestines and I will love you?"

how about

{"Roses are red, I painted one black, look out old slendy, best watch your back!")
 
----------
Will tells me that they didn't leave, I dissapeared.

I don't know how to respond to that.

But it happened, I guess.

4 comments:

  1. You okay, Slice? You don't sound quite right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i52.tinypic.com/345olk4.jpg

    What is this?

    It is hidden behind your background and I see it sometimes.

    It could just be me being paranoid but....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jekyll:

    I'm okay, as okay as I can be. I think I'm coping pretty well, all things considered.

    @Ava:

    Oh that! I'd forgotten that was there. Plaster left that behind ages ago. I never got around to taking it down. I kind of like it, now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if he can eat but if it means anything, -I- stole Fruit Punch by dipping my upper right back tentacle into some Kid's 32 oz cup when he wasn't looking. Not as great as actually sucking on a straw let me tell you. AND YES I felt bad, so don't give me any grief. Even left him enough to get a refill while he was still turned around.

    ReplyDelete