Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back on the Grid/ Ordeal #5

Yo.

I missed a little bit, eh? Things seem relatively quiet though.


Ordeal 4 went down without a hitch. #5 will happen today. I have to spend the next 24 hours outdoors.

Supposed to be 15-20 inches of snow over the next 24 hours so thats fun.

I'm bundling up, and I'll use the time to go through the rest of the journals. I kept journals from age 6 (mostly pictures and silly little poems) all the way to age 11 so there are quite a few. If anything interesting comes up I'll let you know.

I can use my phone to acess blogger/MSN. The marvels of technology!

Otherwise I'll be spending the day trying to make fire/find shelter.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Lucky you. Good luck. Stay safe.

    No getting sick, either ;P You're in for one hell of a night.

    ReplyDelete