Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My brother is back in town

My brother is home tonight! we decorated the Christmas Tree as a family, carols playing, drinking eggnog. He was complaining the whole time, but its just like him. He's such a Tsundere.

my brother's name is Ben.  We're twins. Fraternal, if you are really curious. Everything I am, he's the opposite. Also, don't tell him I said this, but  while he's the stronger of the two of us and the faster on the land, I'm easily the smartest and the best looking. When we were kids, and fought, we usually tied though, because I'd get pig-headed.

I was up until about four last night, talking with friends through facebook and watching the stream of the Eclipse.

Did anyone else see something...suspicious in the moon?

Here, look at it. Look at the dark spots.


look at the Dark Spots. Hint: the middle spot is a head.


I watched this thing go from looking directly at me, to writhing in pain, to eventually vanishing.

So Im going to take that as a good omen.

Especially after what happened last night.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun. Merry Christmas! I missed out on tree decorating this year :c

    Nice picture of the moon. And I hope that is a good omen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. Doesn't Andrew from Walking the Hallowed Halls also have a twin brother named Ben? What are the chances?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does he?

    Well, we are on opposite sides of the planet. But that is really weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep.

    http://acquisitionsandadministration.blogspot.com/2010/12/celebrities-and-siblings.html

    It's almost definitely a coincidence, but it's a pretty crazy one. And if seeker and/or SeekerX are just gamejackers, Broeckchen and I have dealt with some pretty big ones ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally missed the eclipse - the weather here has been so terrible I'm sure it was probably obscured by cloud anyway!

    ReplyDelete